It’s not easy choosing a wedding photographer. It’s one of about a million decisions you’ll make about your big day, but it’s also one of the most important.
Think about it. Long after the cake has been eaten, your dress has been packed away, and your honeymoon tan has faded, what’s going to be left to remind you of your wedding day?
Your photos are the only real lasting reminder; a true legacy of the love, emotions, and details of your special day. This is why choosing a wedding photographer who understands how to really tell the story of your day is so important.
From your first glance at each other to your first dance, I’ll be there capturing every precious moment as it unfolds.
What you can expect from me
- I’m all about discreetly capturing natural moments, you’ll probably even forget I’m there!
- I keep posed shots to a minimum. Think less forced cheesy grins and more happy relaxed moments.
- I’m a bit of a superhero when it comes to getting people relaxed for photos, so don’t worry if the thought of being on camera makes you cringe.
- I’ll capture every beautiful and unique detail of your day, from your dress to your table décor.
- I’ll create stunning images that will take you right back to your wedding day, every single time you look at them.
Let’s make memories